Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:26:20 -0700
From:      Chris Tubutis <chris@tci.com>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: f@#%@$!@$ Netscape

Malartre wrote:

> Anyone else to check if it's me or Netscape?

I can't say for certain, but I would venture to guess that the fault is
most certainly with the Netscape for UNIX client.  The bugs (and resulting
core files) in that thing piss me off to no end.  Check out the "Communicator
for UNIX" News group on secnews.netscape.com (port 563) some time and take
a look at some of the problems people are having.  (Note that the FBSD
version is *totally* unsupported by them.)

ct