Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:56:47 +0300
From:      "breanS" <pupki@comail.ru>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Please, HELP ME!

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1874E.1B3BFE80

Hi. I had problems with installation unix, help please!

My computer:

- Celeron 333A

- 64Mb RAM

- Rendition Verite 2200AGP 8Mb

- ViewSonic G655

- Seagate 3.2Gb

- MB Stream Intel440LX

1) At me the internal modem ZyXEL OMNI 56K PCI it(he) costs(stands) on =
COM3, and at installation unix, when I adjust it(him), there gives COM1 =
and COM2; on COM1 - at me the mouse, and on COM2 - that is not present. =
How to establish the modem on COM3.

2) Not all packages are established correctly. At installation of a =
package cvsupit-3.0 the system hangs. At installation of other packages =
the system will establish 5-6 packages and 3 hours stand idle, after 3 =
hours again will establish 6-7 packages and so on. I all packages with =
11=DE=C1=D3=CF=D7 till 23 hours. How to establish packages is faster.

3) It is necessary to divide a disk on DOS and FreeBSD slice, and that =
at me a disk small. Correctly I divide a disk:=20

2 GB - DOS-partition

1.2 Gb - FreeBSD-slice

4) How to adjust XWindows (X86Config), at installation unix.

5) How to adjust Networks, at installation unix

6) Where in the Internet it is possible to find: the installation unix =
IS VERY DETAILED, step by step.

Beforehand LARGE thank, excuse that has distracted from work.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1874E.1B3BFE80

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dkoi8-r" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Hi. I had problems with installation unix, help please!</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>My computer:</P>
<P>- Celeron 333A</P>
<P>- 64Mb RAM</P>
<P>- Rendition Verite 2200AGP 8Mb</P>
<P>- ViewSonic G655</P>
<P>- Seagate 3.2Gb</P>
<P>- MB Stream Intel440LX</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>1) At me the internal modem ZyXEL OMNI 56K PCI it(he) costs(stands) =
on COM3,=20
and at installation unix, when I adjust it(him), there gives COM1 and =
COM2; on=20
COM1 - at me the mouse, and on COM2 - that is not present. How to =
establish the=20
modem on COM3.</P>
<P>2) Not all packages are established correctly. At installation of a =
package=20
cvsupit-3.0 the system hangs. At installation of other packages the =
system will=20
establish 5-6 packages and 3 hours stand idle, after 3 hours again will=20
establish 6-7 packages and so on. I all packages with 11=DE=C1=D3=CF=D7 =
till 23 hours. How=20
to establish packages is faster.</P>
<P>3) It is necessary to divide a disk on DOS and FreeBSD slice, and =
that at me=20
a disk small. Correctly I divide a disk: </P>
<P>2 GB - DOS-partition</P>
<P>1.2 Gb - FreeBSD-slice</P>
<P>4) How to adjust XWindows (X86Config), at installation unix.</P>
<P>5) How to adjust Networks, at installation unix</P>
<P>6) Where in the Internet it is possible to find: the installation =
unix IS=20
VERY DETAILED, step by step.</P>
<P>Beforehand LARGE thank, excuse that has distracted from=20
work.</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1874E.1B3BFE80--