Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:28:42 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        flynn@energyhq.homeip.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.0-DP1

In message: <20020411132343.A56212@energyhq.homeip.net>
            Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net> writes:
: - If possible, I think it would be nice if a newcard.flp floppy image
:   was included in future snapshots and maybe in the 5.0-R cdrom and ftp
:   files, a la NetBSD's laptop floppy images, so users of CARDBUS nics
:   can do a net install without having to use a PCCARD device first.

I'm hoping to have newcard be default by DP2

Warner