Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 1996 04:55:53 GMT
From:      sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au (Stephen Hocking)
To:        root@w2xo.pgh.pa.us, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: auserver

You need to set the AUDIOSERVER environment variable (this is assumimng you
have au running already) to something like localhost:0 or use the -audio
option (e.g. "auedit -audio tcp/localhost:8000 foo.wav")

	Stephen

--
The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation Board of
Queensland, Australia.