Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:20:16 -0800
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        root@isis.dynip.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Word Perfect Splitting Needed ****** URGENTLY *********

At 12:06 AM 3/13/99 +0300, root@isis.dynip.com wrote:
>I will be bored to hell if I run -stable, I like adventures like this,
>I keep learning more about people and FreeBSD this way.

Hmmm... although I share some of your frustration with condescending gurus,
I'd have to say that if you _like_ adventures like this, then don't
complain...  And if you're using this machine for your business (as you
indicated before), then perhaps it'd be wise to be boring with it... have
adventures with another machine, perhaps.

	    Charon@freethought.org
   http://members.home.net/tuathadedanann/

"You are one of the least benightedly unintelligent
organic life forms it has been my profound lack of
   pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting."
         -Marvin the Paranoid Android