Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:25:01 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Gustaf Jarnling <lsy421d@tninet.se>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: virus

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:

> On Wednesday, 22 December 1999 at 15:24:48 -0800, Gustaf Jarnling wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I think I have an idea how to protect big networks of computers from viruses.
>
> So do we: install FreeBSD.
  Execuse Mr. Lehey it is not against FreeBsd,after all it is system of
  choise for me also but viri ARE possible in UNIX enviroment.Read
  the works of Mr. Fredrick Cohen e.g."Short curs on computer viri."
  You share some dynamic libraries you bind your programms against them
  and are you absolutely sure all of them are absolutely clean?And this
  just one possibility that comes immediately in mind.Would gladly hear
  what do you think about whole matter.

 kind regards
 Ariel