Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:41:55 -0700
From:      ken keeler <kkeysler@nwlink.com>
To:        Rico Pajarola <pajarola@cybertime.ch>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cannot install 3.1 from CDROM

Rico Pajarola wrote:

> I had such a problem with an 486SX (66Mhz, VLB/ISA Bus, IDE Harddisk, 8M
>> but maybe you can see some similarities with your hardware.
>
> Rico Pajarola

It's an HP Vectra VL P120 (used to be a P90) with an 850MB IDE HDD and
8MB RAM.

I believe you may be on to something with the hardware. I'm installing
on another box now and everything seems to be going fine. I'll have to
look into the problem further.

--
	-Ken Keeler

"Oh! Many are the Finbacks, and many are the Dericks
my friend!"