Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:44:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Sandiford <bill@interlinks.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipnat

I am trying to get ipnat working so that I can do transparent proxying
with my proxy server (squid).  The problem is that when I run ipnat I get
an error message that says.

/dev/ipnat: open: Device not configured

I have searched the handbook and can't find anything on ipnat and now I
am stuck.  I wasn't running natd at the time and figured that maybe that
would do it so I configured and ran natd but I still get the same error
message.  Any help would be appreciated.

Bill