Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 2015 17:29:53 -0800
From:      zenxyzzy <zenxyzzy@gmail.com>
To:        Torsten Kirschner <torsten.kirschner@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: reintro and pkgng aghastness
References:  <CAHYQbfC6x=gtrtOX75ajQ1d4SgdB3FAi33hzxXrm6c4-1=OjBw@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVQ8mpCZY-Or1S2OyvB3nBB=2qJJk1EbcBNy5fK0eMuRDw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHYQbfDbAOhx_m_jOP=s8D=JpO_NmZq=ATEHETZFb_Zcb4mZxg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVTGfskA_Zwf-Ma9iJF5EzRVCBuPt=5L9FQ0ZGcsSMGdeg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHYQbfCdwReUZ7Ms6VrgBcbBMh3Fn1t6o8TgV%2BOYUA6QRqFA3w@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVRisvVe=Hm3Pmxvk9zhV2CqRkiaCzJ7kY7R42pQxyU6Tw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHYQbfBU1HxcFWbvWH_7x7Np-7F7VyoZTnsLxVQ2fZf349dFJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMPJxLRoP2yPfjzsMR2G11Aoekp1q-3qLnH%2BgvTph-HctGOELA@mail.gmail.com>

it also runs the 440 mhz ultrasparc.  the specs say 400 is the limit, but
hey, 10% more cpu is there, too.  just don't overclock it - I did fry one
440 mhz cpu that way.

--curt