Date:      15 Aug 2002 21:01:05 +0300
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Thomas Stark <info@starkmedien.de>
Cc:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Installation Question

Hello Thomas,

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 17:30, Thomas Stark wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> I have an installation problem to CVSWeb.
>=20
>=20
> I use Windows2000 with ActivePerl 5.6 and Apache.

Whoo, you're brave.  I have no idea whether someone's got CVSweb working
on Windows... just don't expect it to be too easy :(

> The first configuration is in screen1, still fine. In screen 2 after
> clicking one folder. In apache is the following Error logged:
>=20
> * [Thu Aug 15 16:24:42 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end
> of script headers: e:/httpd/htdoc/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi
>=20
> I have searched the problem since many hours, maybe you can help me.

There's not much I can say about the error with this information.  I
have a couple of questions, though:

0) What version of FreeBSD-CVSweb are you running?

1) Have you made any changes to cvsweb.cgi or any significant ones to=20
   cvsweb.conf?  If yes, I'd like to have a look...

2) What's the output of "perl -wTc cvsweb.cgi" on your box?

3) Try adding a
     use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
   ...in the start of cvsweb.cgi, and see if the error message is any
   better, either in the server error log or in the browser window.

4) Are you running under mod_perl?  If not, could you try if it gives
   better error messages?

Cheers,
--=20
\/ille Skytt=E4