Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:31:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen D. Kingrea" <reytech@sover.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: code 1 error on kernel compile

problems got deeper at this point, since repeated attempts began yielding
different results, such as:

DMA failure switching to FPIO

hard error reading fsbn <snip addresses> status=59 error=40

leading me to believe that i suddenly have bad ram chip or failing ide
controller.

switching boxes now to pentium II gateway2000, getting undefined reference
errors during make in bt.o.... code 1. what th?

stephen d. kingrea