Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:48:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Roberts <droberts@gwis.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More PAM modules.. radius, mysql? (addendum)

I don't know what causes this to happen, but it seems every time I give up
and cry for help, I end up making a breakthru within 10 minutes.  Maybe I
should try that more often.  :-)

APPARENTLY.. the radius.conf, libradius and pam_radius files/modules all
work together.  What I did was set up radius.conf with the radius server
hostname and secret, then added

 login   auth    sufficient      pam_radius.so

to the top of the pam.conf file, added a line to the radius users file for
this test user account I set up and voila!  I suspect if I port the linux
pam support for qpopper to freebsd, I should be in business..

--
Dan Roberts, http://gwis.com/~droberts        Gateway to Internet Services
Dragons Hockey, http://rm-rf.net/dragons               http://www.gwis.com