Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:00:30 -0000
From:      Chris Howells <pp0u20d9@liverpool.ac.uk>
To:        imp@bsdimp.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cbb0: unsupported card type and reboot

--------------- reply ----------------
> Strange.  You gotta get me a proper dmesg or some other help to help
> track it down.

I'd love to... sadly I do not know how to. I've only been messing
around with FreeBSD for around a week (though I'm experienced with
Linux, but getting bored of it) and am trying 5.0 because 4.7 locks up
when I try to access my PC Card (maybe CardBus) modem.

If you have any suggestions on how to get more info such as a dmesg,
I'd be greatful.

Cheers,
Chris Howells