Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 19:43:09 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Zimin Andrey" <horgi@rusind.msk.ru>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Can't get smp-src from CVSup server...

 Good day.

I have different contens of supfile-smp.
First from http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/getstarted.html
Second from subscribing informations this mailing-list
 BUT I can't load src's of SMP kernel... %-(
 I get 3.0-970118-SNAP from ftp.freebsd.org
 instal statik linked binaries CVSup 1.14.1.1
 make two different supfile-smp_from_WWW and supfile-smp_from_list
 then type: # cvsup -g -L 2 supfile-smp_(first and second)
 then read - Nonexisten prefix .... No collections selected

Can you send me right supfile-smp or write what wrong?

       Andrey Zimin

P.S.: Sorry my poor english... $-)