Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:05:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wyatt Banks <banksw@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wireless keyboard/mouse

I checked the FAQ and searched the mailing list archive but found no
questions on wireless keyboards and mice.  Are there any wireless
keyboards and mice that work with FreeBSD?  I'm running 4.0-RELEASE and
never owned a wireless kybd but would like to get one.  I read on a
webpage about one that said it comes with a Win9x driver CD so I am
guessing it would be configured different than a regular kybd in FreeBSD.
thank you in advance
banksw@sunyit.edu