Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:41:56 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Dmitry S. Sivachenko" <dima@chg.ru>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/russian/apache13-modssl Makefile ports/russian/apache13-modssl/files md5 rc.apache.sh ports/russian/apache13-modssl/pkg PLIST

Thus spake Dmitry S. Sivachenko (dima@chg.ru):

> >   - Add ru- PKGNAMEPREFIX
>       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Hmm... Is it really necessary?
> I thought It is done automatically.
> Without it package name started with "ru-".
> BTW, russian/apache13 port doesn't have this too.

[Cc: to -ports, because I need this resolved.
I'll also add this question to the PKGNAMEPREFIX part of the
porters-handbook for clarification]

Hmm.  I added it, because when I compiled the port, the package-name
was wrong and conflicted with my installed version of apache13-modssl,
since russian/Makefile.inc didn't exist in my parent dir, of course.

However, the handbook says, it should be added for language-specific
ports.

So I wonder what to do w/ it?
Just keep it? Keep it and change for all ports?
Back out?

Alex
--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory