Date:      07 Mar 2002 20:23:38 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>
To:        "MIS" <mis@mesaintl.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Java" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mod_webapp for Tomcat 4.0.2

"MIS" <mis@mesaintl.com> writes:

> Has anyone succeeded in building mod_webapp for Tomcat 4.0.2?

I just did today.  It was excruciating. I probably couldn't repeat it.
Ended up pointing it at my binary install of /usr/local/tomcat
(4.0.3), plus the CVS source, plus some jars in my webapp.  Then moved
some include files around cuz the Apache config thing didn't set the
CFLAGS right.  Butchery.  Embarassing.

(I needed it for TDK, rather than pure Tomcat, but that's another story).

> I'm willing to try and build a port but it will be my first.  That being
> said it will take me a while...

That would be righteous!