Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 22:13:23 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 on P55T2P4-P100oc

Amancio Hasty:
 |This is useful information . I think that what we ought to do is collect
 |a few system configurations and publish them in the Bt848 page.

Sounds like a good idea.  I'm sure it'd help the many monitors of our list
with their future purchases.

We need a thorough form for folks to fill in before we start gathering
data.  Could easily be an HTML form on the multimedia page (would save list
traffic and subsequent collation), and could then be more easily massaged
into an HTML table, also for web posting/browsing.

As for form fields, here's a first stab (focusing on multimedia):

   HARDWARE:
                    Motherboard: (Make/Model/Vers)
                     MB Chipset:
                            CPU: (Make & speed)