Date:      Sat, 30 Dec 1995 05:49:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        dyson@freefall.freebsd.org, craigs@venus.os.com, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, deasey@netpath.net, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mailto:questions@FreeBSD.org

Mike Smith wrote:
> > (Hope that this clarifies the situation.)  Also, I sure wish that we
> > would learn to be more tolerant of apparently innocent questions being
> > asked.
>
> I was attemting to elucidate the true question, ...

Well, sometimes an email comes out the wrong way, because lack of
context. It's really hard to tell the mood of the writer sometimes
via electronic mail. Anyway, a lot of the recent mail from this group
(including the one quoted above) sounded very condescending, whether
intentional or not. Perhaps all of us could try to write more email-
friendly messages, especially to -questions.

Regards,

-Ade
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - www: <http://hemi.com/>;