Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 1995 17:22:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   52gig RAID, causes panic

Hi Guys Im attempting to put a 52GB raid system (shows up as a single fast 52gb
drive [this is test not a performance system]) on a FreeBSD 0928-SNAP system,
with a BusLogic 946C, the system panics with a integer divide error in the
swapon process (according to the panic message).

The BT probe messages are returning the correct values for the drive as far as
I can tell (6502 cyl, 128 head, 128 sect).

Any ideas?  I only have access to this for a very short time so if you could
find the time to respond, I would be most appreciative.

-Crh

    Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu

                     http://rs560.msu.edu/~henrich/