Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:22:05 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Leapmotion.com

On 20.06.2012 06:10, Jesus Monroy wrote:
> I believe most of you, by now, have heard of this new peripheral.
>
> If not, here is the link (again), and watch the video.
>

> http://www.leapmotion.com/
>
> About two weeks ago I first hear of this. It was a Wednesday. The
> following
> Friday I was in the office of leapmotion. The are currently working
> on
> Windows and iOS API/drivers. They are going to have open source
> version, but they do not have the bandwidth.
>

> I have talked with them we can get 5 units for BSD. No one (yet)
> in Silicon Valley has been able to tell me who in the FreeBSD
> core team I should talk to.
>

> Any help here?
>
> Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Perhaps you can share what kind of people you are actually looking for?
If you need device driver writers, you are better of on the
hackers@freebsd.org
mailing list, if you need other people, then we might need to consider
using
a different mailing list as well. Perhaps you can send that information
to me
and together we can find out who to contact?

Thanks
Remko

--

/"\   Best regards,                      | remko@FreeBSD.org