Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:42:09 +0000
From:      Bonnie Guerelli <jerk_alert@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fatal trap 12 page fault error on 8.0, 8.1, 8-STABLE 64bit from ZFS RAIDZ2 volume

Hi all=2C

I posted quite a bit about the problems I've been having with a RAIDZ2 volu=
me at http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?p=3D105831 but am still nowh=
ere towards getting this volume back online. It was created with 8.0 RELEAS=
E 64bit and ZFS v13 on a QC6600 system with 8GB ram.

In a nutshell=2C when attempting to run import=2C export=2C mount=2C scrub=
=2C etc.=2C I receive a 'Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode' er=
ror. This comes typically within a few seconds of issuing any of these comm=
ands=2C  but sometimes scrub has gone approx 6 hours=2C almost to completio=
n. When running zdb=2C I've gotten 'Assertion failed' errors.

Any help would be much obliged=2C
Thanks=2C
-bg
 		 	   		  =