Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 05:28:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      rt <m3200gt@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gallery of Linux?

Hi,

You guys may have to veify the additions to the
gallery! I went there looking for a FreeBSD integrator
in Singapore and saw Aeon/XE Pte Ltd. I went to their
website, and saw that they're a completely Linux
organisation!

I guess they'll be people in the world who can
integrate both Linux and FreeBSD, but hey, I was very
dissapointed to visit the website and find Linux logos
there, and checking the OS of the machine found it was
all Linux.

I've since managed to find a company that does FreeBSD
well, but I really think you should check that the
people on the Gallery really have something to show.

Thanks!