Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 20:15:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      kf7nn@kf7nn.com
To:        BEAUPRE Antoine <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Using minicom with a pppdaemon

i think (someone correct me if i am wrong) that if you edit your
/etc/ppp/ppp.conf to include the 2 different sites you can run
a terminal in the ppp program by doing ppp and then term to get the
stuff from the site or run ppp -auto yoursite to use internet ppp.

what i am trying to say is i think that ppp doesnt actually go into ppp mode
until it "sees" ppp protocol otherwise it is just a terminal like
minicom. thats where your script comes in where it says ogin: word:  etc...

dont know why no one else is answering your questions though
i am a newbie of ~ 7 months now and still i am baffled on most of these
commands.