Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 23:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mark abrenio <mabrenio@phix.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;

i need some help.my isp is set up really wierd.you know how on most you dial them up and it gives you a login and password prompt.well mine doesnt.as soon asyou connect it gives me all kindsof bull like

you know,,stuff like that.it connects ok in windows,,you know that dial up networking thing.i can connect with that.but in freebsd i cant.because when i dial them up on minicom it gives me all that stuff.and there is no way for me to type in my password

and login name.i would really appreciate any help.surely there issomeone ou there who has had this problem!

mark..