Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 1995 11:42:29 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Basket Case <jon@pcca71.gallaudet.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hmmmm. Are all the sup servers now online?

Thanks much for the offer, but what we're looking for are long-term
sites that will be around for *at least* the next year or so.  Not to
be snobbish, but the administrative overhead otherwise just gets to be
too high, and we're also faced with users who are annoyed with us when
a core resource suddenly drops off line! :-(

					Jordan