Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:42:37 +0100
From:      Nicolas Souchu <nsouch@alcove.fr>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   newbus question

I have to add specific initialisation to the ISA emulation of
a graphic PCI card.

It principle, this should be triggered by the PCI detection of the card,
but I can't access the VGA address range before the vga isa driver
is initialised.

How could this be done? With newbus?

If the vga driver was newbusified, should I attach my graphic card specific
driver to both the pci bus and the vga generic driver and let it
be initialised twice with two initialisation functions and only one
softc structure?

Thanks in advance,

Nicholas

--