Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:06:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   temporary FreeBSD token-ring list.

for the ongoing discussion of the efforts to add Token Ring and 802.2 LLC
support to FreeBSD

As there are a number of non-token ring issues that we will have to solve
before working on any token-ring specific issues, I invite everyone who
has an interest in making the network subsystem a bit less ethernet
centric in the places that it is, and those who have interest in
supporting Novell 802.3 IPX and NetBEUI.  The 802.2 LLC is common to all
of these.

Thanks!

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/