Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 13:16:26 -0500
From:      "joe" <joe@thebestisp.com>
To:        "Paul Stewart" <paul@kawartha.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cgi cpu cycles consumed

first process accounting in /etc/rc.conf edit the line

accounting_enabled = "YES"

every router I have dealt with has had the ability to do per IP
accounting.. might want to look into that. Otherwise set up a machine
running routed/gated with a bunch of nic's on it and just look at the
thruput on each card. also keeps people from intruding on others address
space.. :) on purpose or by accident.

joe@thebestisp.com