Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
Cc:        David Xu <davidxu@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: KSE signals broken by 1:1 commit.

Hey, you're back!
I thought you were away for a few more days.

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Jeff Roberson wrote:

> I suspect that it can wait as well.  I had reports from a user that this
> didn't break kse but I didn't specifically test it myself.  People are
> using thr now though so I'd hope we could avoid breaking it.  KSE signals
> didn't work well enough at the time that I commited thr to be too
> concerned.  It seemed as if more work was required to get it right anyway.
>
> Could you please tell me exactly what you want and let me implement it
> instead of backing out working code.  If you just want a per process or
> kseg mask we can do that although I'm not sure if this is correct.
>
> Really julian, after all your complaints about people asking you to
> backout code that broke the build I'd think you'd be a little more
> reasonable.

I'm not asking for a backout..
I just want to be not nailed to a tree if it turnes out that we cause
some side effects in 1:1 when we try fix the broken-ness introduced by
it.
if you are available, We can pass patches past you so the whole question
is moot. I was worried because I thought you were not available.