Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:27:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        hoek@hwcn.org
Cc:        itojun@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/ttt - Imported sources

 * For even more fun, I have fake <tcl.h> and <tk.h> files installed
 * to see if they screw-up the build (since potentially the port
 * will be built on machines where tcl/tk has not been fully
 * removed).

That's interesting, but I don't know if we would go that far.  There
are quite a few ports that just put -I/usr/local/include on the list.

Hmm, maybe I should add a check to bsd.port.mk?

.if exists(/usr/include/tcl.h) || exists(${LOCALBASE}/tcl.h) || \
	exists(${LOCALBASE}/tk.h)
BROKEN=	you have an old installation of tcl/tk on your system, remove it first
.endif

That ought to help guys like pst. :)

 * After fixing a couple of tcl problems, I find it pretty fun,
 * actually... :) If only I had more time...  :(  How many more are
 * still broken?

Let me see...this is my current list.

graphics/geomview
lang/p5-Tcl