Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 01:47:13 +0100 (BST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jslivko.org>
To:        Piet Delport <siberiyan@mweb.co.za>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>, "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
Subject:   Re: Staying *really stable* in FreeBSD

uhmm... your HTML tags are a lil outta order. Now, for the more serious
stuff: I happen to like Outlook Express or Netscape Mail (even though I
use pine for my mail most of the time). Instead of asking should this be
moved to -chat, the better question is why are we even discussing Windows
based products in a FreeBSD mailing list? *hits you all with a cluestick*

                                  \|||/
                                  (o o)
 |  Jonathan M. Slivko             E-Mail: jslivko@jslivko.org        |
 |  IRC Nick: optix`               Backup: js43064n@pace.edu          |
 |  AIM/AOL: JMSNY2001             Web   : http://www.jslivko.org     |
 |   "History teaches us that days like this are best spent in bed"   |