Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:43:24 +0400
From:      Grigoriy Strokin <grg@philol.msu.ru>
To:        Jarrod <hostmaster@mtloftyhistsoc.asn.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uncontrolable Rebooting 4.0-R

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 12:00:10AM +0930, Jarrod wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, Grigoriy Strokin wrote:
>
> > A couple of weeks ago there was a thread called
> >   New kernel with its ATA drivers damages the filesystem
>
> I remeber that thread, oops, slipped my mind.

> Apparently a fix had been committed to -STABLE, is this correct?  Or was
> it a fix for Fujitsu drives using UDMA? (or is it the same fix :) The
> machine boots up and ends up setting the hw.atamodes to:

If anyone can acknowledge this information, please do.
I have just checked out the state of my send-pr
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=17643

and it is still open, with no any notes
of follow-ups, excpept my own notes.

--
=== Grigoriy Strokin, Lomonosov University (MGU), Moscow ===
=== contact info: http://isabase.philol.msu.ru/~grg/     ===