Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:35:02 -0000
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   problems with 3Com 900TPO network card

Hi I have the 3com card that I listed above and I have a problem with the
network card light going off on the hub and the card it self basically
crashing for some reason which leaves the machine in an unstable state and
then prepares to reboot itself. this happens after 4 days of usage normally
all though if you down and up the interface every 2 days you can get 13 days
out of the machine.

When it crashes it gives a crash dump from the driver which I'll try and
take down next time it happens and maybe one of you guys will know why this
is happening to me.

thanks

Bri,