Date:      Fri, 09 Jan 1998 16:13:52 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, jb@freebsd1.cimlogic.com.au, jim.king@mail.sstar.com, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alpha port..

> Ah. There's already some DU compatability code in NetBSD anyway.

Really?  Is that working again?  I can think of more than one ALPHA
owner who would switch to NetBSD in a heartbeat (from Linux/ALPHA) if
they could only run the DUX version of Netscape.  Everything I've seen
on my NetBSD 1.3 sources indicates that this feature is currently
disabled and broken, however.  Do you know something I don't? ;-)

					Jordan