Date:      Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:27:14 -0400
From:      Alexander Chamandy <bsdfreak@gmail.com>
To:        Hiroki Sato <hrs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tester needed: problems in 5.3R errata solved?

On 4/20/05, Hiroki Sato <hrs@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
>  Before 5.4R is released, I would like to make sure which problems
>  described in 5.3R errata[*] are solved and which are not.
>  If you had a problem on 5.3R and you make sure it is solved (or
>  still persists) on 5.4-RC series, could you please inform us?
>  Any comments are welcome.  Thanks in advance.

I was having some problems with the sk(4) driver under FreeBSD 5.3R.=20
I'll see if it is still present on FreeBSD 5.4RC3 and write back.=20
Essentially, the card would lock up under heavy load and wouldn't
respond unless it was ifconfig'd down and up several times.  This was
an onboard Yukon GigE chipset.

>=20
>  [*] http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/5.3R/errata.html
>=20