Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:50:37 -0600
From:      "Kenzo" <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>
To:        <stacey@vickiandstacey.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: L0phtcrack

Want to do what?
Put the same or similar questions on two different forums?
If this forum and freebsd forum are the same forums, then I'm sorry, but if
they're not, I don't see why it's wrong to ask the same question at two
different places.

Or are you asking why I would want to crack a SAM file.  If you read the
other forum, you would remember that it's for a friend who can't afford to
lose any info on the laptop.  Like I said, I tried different things and
couldn't get them to retrieve the password. I wish It was that easy to just
reload, but it's not.