Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:02:47 -0700
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Putting all PCBs into sysctl?

Hey Folks,

	I was just wondering if anyone had considered making it possible to
control PCBs from the sysctl interface?  I'm not completely familiar with
sysctl yet, is it possible to add information to the database dynamically?

	It would be nice to be able to disconnect, or modify, long running
connections,
for instance on a machine under DOS attack or perhaps for debugging.

	Just an idea...

Thanks,
George

--
George V. Neville-Neil                                  gnn@neville-neil.com
Neville-Neil Consulting                                	www.neville-neil.com

"I learn only to be contented."  inscription at Ryoan-ji in Kyoto, Japan