Date:      Sat, 1 May 2004 05:08:24 -0700
From:      James William Pye <flaw@rhid.com>
To:        Tim Traver <tt-list@simplenet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: shmem release

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

A little late with the reply, but I've had (iirc) a similar issue before,
and again not more than a few days ago.

The problem seems to be with world being somehow out of sync with
the kernel; I frequently install a newer kernel without touching world,
and this issue has shown its ugly little head to me twice now.

For me, just make'ing buildworld installworld squashes it.

--
Regards,
        James William Pye

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e