Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:50:16 -0700
From:      Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/www/en/commercial/includes.sgml

I have cleaned up some errors and imposed a line break regimen
that I believe makes editing a bit easier.

-r

=====
!-- $FreeBSD: www/en/commercial/includes.sgml,v 1.6 2000/06/12
18:44:39 jim Exp $ -->

<!ENTITY vendorintroduction '
     The power, flexibility, and reliability of FreeBSD
     attract a wide variety of users and vendors.
     In addition to our <a href="../gallery/gallery.html">gallery</a> page,
     showcasing many of our users,
     here you will find vendors offering commercial products and/or services
     for FreeBSD.

     For your convenience,
     we have divided our growing commercial listing into several sections.
     If your company supports a FreeBSD-compatible product or service
     that should be added to this page, please send email
     to <a href="mailto:www@FreeBSD.org">www@FreeBSD.org</a>
     and let us know!
     Submissions should be in HTML and a medium-sized paragraph in length.
'>
=====
--
email: rdm@cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841