Date:      Tue, 02 Mar 1999 07:36:40 +0200
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make buildworld problems..

Hello. This is the second time i've attempted to build this current
source. I've done "make world"'s many times, but this is the first major

problem. It seems to go for a while, without any problems, then all of a

sudden, cc1 core's. The first time it happened when it was building
libvgl, this time, it happened when it was building the if_ppp mod. It
says like
"cc1: Internal compiler error: Exited on Signal 11"
or something like that. Now, the reason i am doing this make
buildworld/make installworld is because i built a recient kernel, on an
older lib system, i have all of the older libs, from the second day
4.0-current was out, but my kernel is just a few days old. So i cannot
use ps, w, or top(they give me memory mismatch errors or something like
that). and probably other things that use procfs(or whatever
they use). Could that be my problem? if so, i'll just do a complete
reinstall. Anyway. thanks for anyhelp.