Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:38:56 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        Fabrizio Ravazzini <freefabri@yahoo.it>
Cc:        FBSD-ISP <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: MailServer+sms server + Fax server

--poJSiGMzRSvrLGLs

* Fabrizio Ravazzini <freefabri@yahoo.it> [20010910 10:31]: writing on the =
subject 'MailServer+sms server + Fax server'
| Hello all, I've to project a server as in the object
| of the mail.
| So the server must be :
| Mail Server
| sms server
| Fax Server.
|=20
| I'm able to make with FreeBSD the Mail Server with
| Qmail,Vpopmail,CouierImap & Sqwebmail, but for the sms
| and Fax...don't know what to look for.
| Are there some software easy to install and manage to
| realize sms and fax?
| I've found HylaFax but seems difficult to install...

I can help you with HylaFAX to a good extent. Please give me a shout.
With SMS, you have to assist me. I also need it.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.=
=20
-John Kenneth Galbraith=20
(contributed by Chris Johnston)=20

--poJSiGMzRSvrLGLs