Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 07:41:11 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   a question about LKM

Hi,

I am looking at how ot make my audio driver an LKM.

I have seen some examples of LKMs but none of them uses interrupts.
As a consequence, I am a bit unclear on what actions should be done
at load time (and especially, at unload time) so that interrupts
are properly delivered. For the attach part i can probably figure
it out -- just do the standard attach() action -- but what for the
detach ?

Can anyone help ?

	Thanks
	Luigi