Date:      Thu, 24 May 2007 07:26:01 +0100
From:      Marc =?iso-8859-1?q?L=F6rner?= <marc.loerner@hob.de>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   driver writing to serial console

Hi,
at the moment I'm writing a driver that should control a serial console.
That means I want to open/write/read to a serial console from within my
(dummy) driver.

Googling for this topic and reading Chapter 10 of "The Design and
Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System" yielded not the
appropriate results. Now I only now that I can overwrite the
linesw->l_rint handler to get input from keyboard.

I hope someone can give me some pointers in the right direction or has
a/some examples.

Thanks in advance,
Marc