Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:27:52 +0200
From:      Martin Schweizer <pcservice.schweizer@spectraweb.ch>
To:        Wolfgang Zenker <wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org>
Cc:        Martin Schweizer <info@pc-service.ch>, Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Telnet

Hello Wolfgang

Thanks for you tip. Yes, on my personal machines I will use putty. But a
lot of my time I work on machines at my clients so I can't install
everytime putty.

--
Regards

Martin Schweizer
<info@pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer; Gewerbehaus Schwarz; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch