Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:47:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP problem on 3.0-980503-SNAP

I just installed only bin and manpages from the latest SNAP available on
current.freebsd.org to "bootstrap" myself into current and found that ppp
still looks for libdes.  Will this be the way things will be from now on
(so I can expect it), or was it fixed and accidentally got broken again (I
thought it was fixed once the problem was known when 2.2.6 came out, but
I'm probably wrong).  It just took me by surprise. :-)

Of course, i just realized I'm going to need DES anyway since I dial into
a lame NT-RAS server for my lame ISP.

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
/* FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and compatibles (SPARC and Alpha under development)
   (http://www.freebsd.org)                                         */