Date:      Sat, 08 Nov 2003 20:41:34 +0100
From:      Pascal Ronecker <ronecker@noos.fr>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   acme 2.4.0 and+

Hello,
I'm just wondering how to change the default apps launched by acme.

(By the wat : i use an old Trust Keyboard, it works flawlessly).
What matters for me would be :

- "eject" a particular device, not the default cdrom
- customize de sound mixer (neither volume nor pcm seems to hav any
effet, certainly due to my alsa configration anyway)
- launching whatever i like with any key would be wonderfull.

As for now, the only way round I found is a symlink called
'gnome-calculator' pointing to the app I wish to start. Ugly :-))

Thanks anywqay for this app !!

pascal