Date:      Mon, 07 Oct 2002 19:05:42 -0400
From:      "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest@shellworld.net>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Samba/USB Printer/Epson Photo Stylus 820

I'm interested in setting up FreeBSD 4.x/Samba to spool/act as print
server for a Epson Stylus Photo 820 for my other machines on the
network.  I found the FreeBSD handbook really good at explaining how to
do this with old-school connections (parallel/serial).  But I'm
interested in doing this using USB.  Are there any HOW-TO's out there
that explain how to do this??

Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM -  tforrest@shellworld.net
My two cents:
OS/2: Bill Gates' worst nightmare!

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: B9ED C46F C92E 0101  4B4C BFC1 907C A0D0