Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:43:28 -0700
From:      "Aaron Namba" <aaron@namba1.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pls recommend a dual-port nic

Hi all,

    I am currently in the market for a good dual-port nic that is supported
by FreeBSD. I know that Intel makes good ones (the one I'm looking at, the
PRO 100/S, can be found here:
http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/pro100dport_adapter.htm)
but I am new to FreeBSD and can't quite tell from the hardware page whether
it is supported. Also I get the feeling that the hardware page is not always
as up-to-date as it should be...

    Thanks in advance for your help!

Aaron Namba (aaron@namba1.com)

"Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do,
experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do."
--Bruce Crampton