Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:35:36 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: poudriere and java/openjdk8

Hi.

On 14.11.2015 19:41, Mikaƫl Urankar wrote:
> Hi,
> If you build java with poudriere/qemu you need to put USE_PROCFS=no in
> /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf.
> You also need to lower down the memory requirement to build java with qemu [1]
> If you use poudriere with native-xtools you'll need this upstream
> patch [2] or the one that sbruno@ submitted [3]
>
> I've started to work on kodi, you can find my work in progress (and
> hackish) patch at [4]
> You'll need to recompile multimedia/libass without harfbuzz option
> (otherwise it will deinstall misc/raspberrypi-userland)
>
> If you need a prebuilt package for openjdk8 -> [5]

First of all, thanks a log for your help ! I really appreciate that.
Second, I cannot figure out the relationship of
misc/raspberrypi-userland with other ports: it's evident that it
contains some RPi-optimized libraries, and thus conflicts with generic
ports. But I'm able to launch xorg using generic ones, but with
raspberrypi-userland I'm missing the X binary itself and its driver for
xorg (they are deinstyalled when I install raspberrypi-userland). Can
you clarify this a bit ?
And finally, although java/openjdk8 is now able to pass the configure
phase, it fails with signal 11 after 24 hours of cross-compiling. I'm
using poudriere/qemu for this. How did you manage to build it ? I was
under the impression that I can build multimedia/kodi with your package,
but it seems that just downloading it and putting into the poudriere
package directory doesn't do the trick.

Thanks.
Eugene.